Oil and vinegar flow through these playful glass pups and drizzle from the tips of their tails.
Bay area artist Harry Leaf celebrates six-string history with his ceramic guitar sculptures.
These cute, clever squids are equipped with nine grippy tentacles for holding your shower essentials.
Create a nautical centerpiece with this sea-worthy rubber wood cheese server, shaped like the ship's wheel.
This cuff bracelet has seven brightly colored strands, representing the seven chakras.
A wearable mosaic of colorful tiles, this gorgeous necklace brings a touch of bohemian flair to your outfit.
Invite hours of afternoon lounging with this handmade hammock made by artists in Thailand.
Cardboard meets creative construction in this innovative, expandable stool.
Brighten up your candy stash at home or work, or turn ice cream and other treats into something magical.
This unique rocking chair is made using upcycled baseball bats.
- All-purpose rubber gloves
- FSC Certified latex from responsibly managed plantation
- 100% renewable resources including a cotton liner
- Made using biodegradable, non-toxic inks and glues
- Perfect for dishwashing, oven cleaning, house & bathroom cleaning and gardening